Friday, January 9, 2009

Some good news!

I went back to the OB on Monday for another ultrasound and saw the gestational sack where my baby will live for the next eight months. The nurse confirmed that I am now between 4 and 5 weeks along. They will have a more definate due date once they can measure the fetus and see how big it is and how its growing. I go back on the 19th for another ultrasound to see if they are able to hear the babies heart beat. And to get lessons on how to poke myself every morning. YUCK!! I have been beginning to feel the nausea of early pregnancy. I have not yet been sick but it makes it difficult to teach when I feel like I might be at any time. Dan and I feel incredibly blessed and are enjoying learning about how our baby is growing and changing inside of me. Right now it is about the size of a poppy seed but its heart and nervous system are developing already. It is such an incredible miracle. We will keep everyone posted as we know more.

1 comment:

  1. we are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet this baby!! looking forward to what this journey holds for you!!

    Rich and Crystal

    ReplyDelete